EI Microcircuits is a solutions-oriented company that excels at leading edge electronics. Our versatile project approach allows us to tailor to each customer’s needs. EI’s vast experience is applied to enhance the design which helps ensure product success. We offer entry points at many stages of your products development cycle from design assistance through DFM reviews.
Full Range Project Management
- Project Management Following Strict ISO 9001 or 13485 Directives
- DFM Reviews Using DFM Evaluation Software Tools
- Risk Management (DFM Process, Design Verifications, and FMEA’s)
- CAD Design
- Alternate Component Sourcing
- PCN (Product Change Notices) Management
- EOL (End Of Life) Risk Evaluations
- Stringent Records Control Necessary for Medical Devices
EI Microcircuits has a design-oriented philosophy to achieve the highest quality results. EI’s DFM (design for manufacturability) process has a proven track record of product improvements and successful product launches. Project engineers perform DFMs incorporating years of experience and applying the latest software tools. Then our closed loop NPI process provides design feedback after the build.
CAD Design – Board Layout
EI Microcircuits excels at board layouts using Altium as our schematic and layout software. Our design library has been developed around proven quality results in manufacturing. Therefore, effective DFM requirements are incorporated into the design from the start.